Sunday, October 21, 2012

ID Badge Verse - 1 Thessalonians 5:11

It's the last week in our academic quarter and things always get a bit hectic right around crunch time!  We all feel like we have so much to cram in and, of course, SO MUCH ASSESSING to complete.  It always gets done but from the look on teacher faces throughout the building, you know that some of us are thinking we may not make it this time.  


I encourage you to lift up your colleagues and teacher friends throughout the week with positive words and a helpful spirit.  I will be wearing 1 Thessalonians 5:11 this week to remind me "encourage one another and build each other up." It can be hard to use encouraging words with adults when we speak to children all day long, but specific praise and encouragement can go a long way, even for teachers!  Download this week's verse, 1 Thessalonians 5:11, and let your students catch you extending grace, giving compliments, and showing gratitude to teachers and staff throughout your building.  I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have these verse cards all in one pdf so I can print them for the year and put them in my teacher planner??

    ReplyDelete