Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Math Game FREEBIE!

I just finished putting my Thanksgiving math game set on TpT!  The ten games are going to be a lot of fun for my kids during the two days before our Thanksgiving holiday break!  The skill level increased a bit from the Halloween game set I made.  I included number words, fact families, shapes, time, and tens & ones.  These games really help my kids increase their fluency with addition and subtraction.  I wanted to share one of my games with you as a sample.  I hope your class can use this in Daily 5 math groups or a math game partner station.

gwhizteacher, thanksgiving math games, math daily 5 stations, 1st grade math games, turkey tens game

Download the sample FREEBIE, Turkey Tens, or head on over to TpT to view a preview of the whole set.  I hope you like it!

gwhizteacher, thanksgiving math games, TpT 1st grade math games
 

No comments:

Post a Comment