Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving Math Game FREEBIE!

I just finished putting my Thanksgiving math game set on TpT!  The ten games are going to be a lot of fun for my kids during the two days before our Thanksgiving holiday break!  The skill level increased a bit from the Halloween game set I made.  I included number words, fact families, shapes, time, and tens & ones.  These games really help my kids increase their fluency with addition and subtraction.  I wanted to share one of my games with you as a sample.  I hope your class can use this in Daily 5 math groups or a math game partner station.

gwhizteacher, thanksgiving math games, math daily 5 stations, 1st grade math games, turkey tens game

Download the sample FREEBIE, Turkey Tens, or head on over to TpT to view a preview of the whole set.  I hope you like it!

gwhizteacher, thanksgiving math games, TpT 1st grade math games
 

2 comments:

  1. The Santamedical Unit White Cloth series of Electrode Pads are high quality, premium TENS Electrodes made with high quality adhesive for reusability. These TENS Unit Electrode Pads are professional quality and very popular with Healthcare practitioners for in-house use with their professional electrotherapy devices. They also make a preferred choice for personal use TENS Unit. These TENS Electrodes offers the highest quality of reusable gel on the market. Since the Electrode Pads are pre-gelled, simply place them on the area, and when finished, place them back on the electrode pad sheet (included). The better you care for the electrodes, the longer they will last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am going to try this with my LLD 9th graders. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete