Sunday, September 30, 2012

ID Badge Verse - Romans 5:3-4

It's been a LONG weekend full of work, and the week ahead is sure to promise many opportunities to "develop character." Hahaha!  Whenever I know I will face struggles during the week, I try to remember that suffering can lead to improved character if I embrace it in the right spirit.
gwhizteacher, ID badge verse, scripture verse, freebie
My hope this week is to seek balance between the huge amount of school work that "needs" to be done and my family.  I hope to be truly present for my students as well as my own children.  I hope to make my brain "stop" it's constant thinking and instead focus on what is most important.  I hope to show my children how to develop character through perseverance.  Download the verse for the week, Romans 5:3-4, and remind yourself to rejoice in your trails that you may ultimately rejoice in HOPE.

No comments:

Post a Comment