Sunday, September 9, 2012

ID Badge Verses

Every week I use a different scripture verse to guide my prayer time, and as a source of inspiration during my day.

I decided to share my weekly verse with you each Sunday.  I usually put my verse for the week in the back of my ID badge holder so it reminds me of my prayer goal for the week.

ID badge verses, gwhizteacher, weekly ID verses

This week I chose a scripture I heard in church this morning.  Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  

This verse is such a comfort to me.  I hope that this week I can provide comfort and hope to my students as I communicate my vision for their bright future in my classroom.  I hope to inspire them to picture their own bright future brimming with possibilities!

ID badge verses, gwhizteacher, weekly ID verses, Jeremiah 29:11
Feel free to download my verse cards for the week.  There are several sizes that will fit your ID badge, lesson plan book, desk, binder, or file cabinet.  Enjoy and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment