Sunday, February 3, 2013

ID Badge Verse - Galatians 6:9

Happy February!  Time flies when you're having fun!  I am so excited to be in my favorite month of the year!  There are so many wonderful themes I enjoy teaching in FebruaryGroundhog Day, 100th day of school, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Dental Health, and Black History month are all so much fun!  I love integrating these themes into our morning meeting, read aloud, and math stations! 


My verse for this week is Galatians 6:9.  This week I want to enjoy "doing good" to my students, families, and colleagues.  This verse tells us not to grow weary.  Another way of saying this is "take your joy!"  I try to bring my joy to work every day.  When I am in need of a blessing, it always comes at just the right time!  Download the verse of the week and remember to be a blessing to others, because in due season you will also receive a blessing!

1 comment: