Monday, February 4, 2013

Make 100 math game FREEBIE

I have a great FREEBIE for you today! My class will celebrate the 100th day of school this week, and Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  I made a game that compliments these two themes.  We play a fun math game in our class called Make 100This game is played like Go Fish where students try to find decade numbers that will make a sum of 100 (40+60).  


I have included an owl themed set and a bee themed set.  You can print as many of the number partner cards as you like (depending on how many students you want to play the game at one time) and you can choose to include the 100 cards or leave them out.  My students love the 100 cards because they don't need a match and can be used right away!  



I hope your students have a blast playing Make 100!

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. This game looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Carolyn
    Nurturing Noggins

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! This post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept talking about this.
    videos for kids

    ReplyDelete