Sunday, February 24, 2013

ID Badge Verse - 1 John 3:18

February has been a great month full of freebies and fun!  I have enjoyed using all the great learning activities from my fellow bloggers and am looking forward to all that March has to offer! Here is another Valentine themed verse to use for the remainder of February.


This verse reminds us to let our actions speak louder than our words.  I have to say that in the hustle and bustle of the last few weeks, as I work to complete my graduate research project, I have fallen short a few times.  I hope to finish out the last week of February extending loving words and loving deeds to my students and the colleagues and friends around me. Download this week's verse, 1 John 3:18,  and remember to show love not only in your speech but in your actions as well. Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Hi April, I am your newest follower of your blog and TpT store. I really love this verse. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete