Saturday, September 15, 2012

ID Badge Verse - Colossians 3:23

It's been a busy weekend.  I haven't stopped working since the dismissal bell on Friday afternoon.  I know that it's going to be a LONG and busy week.  I decided to share my "life verse" this week since I will be using it every day to help remind me not to get discouraged.  
gwhizteacher, ID badge verse Colossians 3:23,
Colossians 3:23 says, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for man."  This verse reminds me that whatever I am doing is important.  All those little tasks that add up to a whole day of rushing and bustling around, are important if you are doing them for the right reason.  I may not get everything done, and I may feel overwhelmed at times, but if I stop and remember who I am serving, I can try to work not only with my hands, but with my heart.

I hope your week is fruitful and full of blessings.  Download this week's ID badge verse and remember that in all that you do, work at it with your whole heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment